Pro Shift Kit
Virtually eliminate missed shifts and false neutrals all while giving you a bike that's a much more positive animal when going through the gears.
- 2008-2018 KTM 690 Duke / R
- 2008+ KTM 690 Enduro / R
- 2008+ KTM 690 SMC-R
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Enduro
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Supermoto
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Sitpilen
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Svartpilen
- KTM 790/890 - All years/models
- Husqvarna 901 Norden - All years
Our Pro Shift Kit for the KTM 690 (also fits the Huskqvarna 701 Enduro) should be on your list of to-do's in the near future. We've heard the complaints regarding the shifting action of the 690, this was our fix and it might be yours.
There's two versions available. One with a Stainless Steel Ball Bearing and one for the ultimate in performance with a 7 ball Ceramic Bearing. Those who are curious, Ceramic Ball Bearings stay cooler and resist deterioration due to corrosion better than Stainless Steel. Changing the Oil can make, maybe a 10% difference, but the Pro Shift Kit makes more like a 90% difference.