890/901 Adventure Footpegs
Oversized Billet Footpegs machined from 7075 High Strength Aerospace Grade Aluminum paired with your choice of tread plate. Comfort & Control were the primary focus points in creating this product.
- KTM 790/890/1090/1190/1290 - All Years
- Husqvarna 901 Norden - All Years
- 3/4" Lower than Factory
- 1/4" Rearward Position
- The tread area is oversized: 2-3/8" Width x 3-7/8" Length
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy is Double the strength of 6061
- Includes new pair of cotter pins & springs
- Lifetime Warranty (see warranty page for details)
Trying to decide which tread plate? Here are the basic differences:
The dowel pins offer more surface area and don't 'bite' into the sole as much. Ideal for softer soled shoes like work boots, hiking shoes, etc... These are geared more for the commuter or gravel road rider (not recommended for wet environments or hard soled motorcycle boots where you need the 'Bite' of the set screws).
The set screws offer superior traction and gives you the ability to change out lengths and effectively alter the angle of the surface. The setscrew plates offer the highest level of grip/traction. Each set of setscrew pegs comes with an entire set of 10mm and 12mm long screws as well as new cotter pins and an allen wrench.