Oversized Billet Footpegs machined from 7075 High Strength Aerospace Grade Aluminum paired with your choice of tread plate.
- KTM 690 - All Years
- Husqvarna 701 - All Years
- GasGas 700 - All Years
- KTM 790/890/1090/1190/1290 - All Years
- Husqvarna 901 Norden - All Years
- 3/4" Lower than Factory
- 5/16" Rearward Position
- The tread area is oversized: 2-3/8" Width x 3-7/8" Length
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy is Double the strength of 6061
- Includes new pair of cotter pins (factory springs are reused)
- Lifetime Warranty (see warranty page for details)
Trying to decide which tread plate? Here are the basic differences:
The dowel pins offer more surface area so we consider them more comfortable for longer periods of standing as they don't dig into the boot quite as much. Ideal for softer soled shoes (not recommended for hard soled MX boots where you need the 'Bite' of the set screws).
The set screws offer superior traction and gives you the ability to change out lengths and effectively alter the angle of the surface. The setscrew plates offer the highest level of grip/traction. Each set of setscrew pegs comes with an entire set of 10mm and 12mm long screws as well as new cotter pins and an allen wrench.