Case Saver - 790/890/901
CNC machined from a solid piece of billet aircraft grade aluminum this case saver was built to protect your fragile engine case and stator cover. In addition to the protection it also provides a window to view your front sprocket condition and access to clean/remove debris unlike the stock cover. Each case saver comes with a proper chain slider machined from UHMW that helps reduce chain clatter at low engine speeds.
ALL Case Savers Now Include Sensor Covers
- KTM 790 Adventure S & R models (Fits all years)
- KTM 790 Duke (Fits all years)
- KTM 890 Adventure S & R models (Fits all years)
- KTM 890 Duke (Fits all years)
- Husqvarna 901 Norden (Fits all years)
Color Note: The Chartreuse color is now offered as an option. This is a powdercoated product rather than using the anodize process. We will do very limited production runs in this color given the cost of coating and difficulty in product preparation.
Maximum Front Sprocket Size: 16 Teeth (factory size)
Updated Fitment Notes:
- Does NOT fit with TUSK skid plate
- Does NOT fit with SW Motech crash bars
- Does NOT fit with Hepco Becker crash bars
- Does NOT fit with AXP skid plate
- Anything that is utilizing the M8 threaded engine hole can not be used with this case saver. Impact protection should not be mounted directly to the engine as these products do.