Ducati DX Submount
Submount for Ducati DX converts the top clamp bolt pattern and allows mounting of a Scott's Stabilizer with minimal bar height change.
This is a solution to cleanup the DX cockpit and remove the goofy cross-eyed bolt pattern and non-adjustable damper to replace with a standard Scott's Stabilizer. Choose from Black or Silver
- Converts the top clamp to a standard KTM bolt pattern (90mm x 38mm)
- This allows use of a variety of aftermarket products suited to KTM motorcycles
- Less than 10mm of handlebar rise (~3/8”)
- It is possible to continue running the factory stabilizer when purchasing for the bar rise and bolt pattern conversion only
- Stainless Steel Tower - this is important - it is NOT an aluminum tower that gets wallowed out over time creating a sloppy pin fit which results in a lot of unused damper potential.
- Ceramic Bead Blasted and Clear Anodize for a similar look to the DX handlebars and triple clamp or choose Black Anodize to mix it up a bit.
- If a Scott’s damper is purchased, we provide it with the proper +8mm stepped link arm already mounted. The damper itself is the OFF-ROAD version from Scott’s.