Stabilizer Submount / Bar Risers - 790/890
A simple robust solution for the KTM 790/890 Adventure that provides an increase in handlebar height (1.0" rise) and the ability to install an under bar mounted Scott's Performance steering stabilizer.....or just use the riser portion for better ergonomics!
- 1.0" Handlebar Rise (25.4mm) for better control and less cramped ergonomics
- Retains the two forward factory offset positions for adjustability (can reverse perches for a total of 4 different offsets)
- Factory KTM Hardware Included for Mounting
- Lifetime Guarantee* (see warranty page for details)
- KTM 790/890 Adventure S, R, & Rally Models
If you have your own Scott's Damper you can use either the +10mm stepped link arm or the +8mm stepped link arm to work with this kit. If you do not have one of these please select the appropriate option above to include a link arm and puller tool to remove your existing arm from the damper.
If you order this kit with a Scott's stabilizer everything necessary is included. All dampers provided by Vanasche Motorsports are the OFF-ROAD version.
It is advised to remove the factory stabilizer when installing the Scott's Damper.