GPS Mount - 390/790/890
This product does not fit the Norden 901. See here for Norden GPS Mount
Hands down the most rigid setup that mounts directly to the 390/790/890 factory GPS location (believe us, we've tried them all)!! This is NOT a 3D printed part with brass inserts that eventually spin out, this is NOT a flexible piece of molded plastic, this is NOT a piece of sheet metal with clip nuts for mounting, and it certainly isn't a ram ball setup that pails in comparison.
- KTM 790 Adventure S, Adventure R, Adventure Rally R - 2019-2020
- KTM 890 Adventure S, Adventure R, Adventure Rally R- 2021-2022
- KTM 390 Adventure - All Years
- Does NOT fit DUKE Models
- Does NOT fit Norden 901 - See here for Norden Mount
- CNC machined from solid billet aluminum extrusions
- Tapered wall machining and form tapped holes
- AMPS bolt pattern in both Portrait and Landscape orientation
- Includes x4 stainless M4 screws
- Same viewing angle as TFT display
- Wire pass through hole at front for charging
- Pigtails: If you scroll to the far right image you will see them pictured. This is a 16" black/red coded wire with flat blade (spade) connectors crimped and heat shrunk on one end. This end terminates into the factory accessory leads. The other end is bare for you to strip/crimp/soldier/tape/etc... to your device in need of power
- Hondo Adapter Plate: This is a machined plate that can be used to attach the Hondo Garage Perfect Squeeze phone holder to our gps mount.
This IS a rock solid, rigid 2-part design, machined from 6061 alloy aluminum and anodized in your choice of black or orange color. The base part walls are machined to a taper for a perfect match to the drafted walls of the factory GPS mounting location. This creates wall parallelism and under a clamped load the strength of the joint is exponentially higher than that of our competition. No clip nuts or inserts here, the threaded side holes are machined in place.
Includes AMPS bolt pattern to securely mount Garmin's Rugged mount for Montana or Trail Tech Dock for Voyager Pro, or new Garmin XT (many other GPS units fit as well with AMPS bolt pattern).
The mount holds the GPS at the same viewing angle as the factory TFT display which provides a perfect position whether sitting or standing. No need for adjustment and we didn't want to add a point of rotation.
The adjustable windscreen of the 790 can be mounted in both Low and High positions without GPS interference. A small machined pocket allows wiring to pass through the GPS mount base into the headlight assembly for easy termination to the pre-wired accessory power. Grab some Wiring pigtails while your at it to make the job even easier!
Adapter plate now available for mounting the Hondo Garage Perfect Squeeze phone holder to our GPS mount. Select appropriate option below.