Rear Brake Pedal - 790/890/901
A Heavy Duty Billet aluminum brake pedal machined for an exact fit for the KTM 790/890 Adventure R/S models as well as the Husqvarna 901 Norden. The tapped hole through the lever cross section used for the pedal stop bolt is a notorious weak point. We've added a significant material increase in this particular area for a pedal that won't let you down. We guarantee it.
In addition to these features. We have moved the braking surface (pedal pad bolt location), towards the rider's foot by 5/16" (8mm). The 790/890 brake lever is offset from the footpegs further than any other bike we have measured. For some, it is quite difficult to locate the lever in it's current position. This minor adjustment makes your rear brakes much easier to find especially when combined with larger adventure footpegs.
- 2019-On KTM 790/890 Adventure R/S/RALLY
- Husqvarna 901 Norden (fits all years)
- Sealed precision Japanese deep groove ball bearings
- Significantly larger cross-section over the factory unit improves both strength from impacts as well as rigidity to remove the flex felt in the factory pedal
- Braking surface moved away from engine and towards riders foot by 5/16" (8mm)
- Guaranteed for Life*
Lever options: (Silver / Black)
- Silver - Tumbled Smooth, Clear Anodize Finish to Weather the Elements, Laser Engraved Logo
- Black - Tumbled Smooth, Black Anodize Finish to Weather the Elements, Laser Engraved Logo
NOTE: OUR PEDAL DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOOT PAD. WE PRODUCE OUR OWN LINE OF PADS FOUND HERE. OEM mounting hardware is reused and factory pedal pad can be reused if desired.
*Vanasche brake pedals are covered by a limited lifetime guarantee. See our Refund Policy page for terms and conditions.