Issue: Minor surface imperfections from machining process
Photos are NOT actual product...only for representation
No Returns on scratch/dent products.
CNC machined from a solid piece of billet aircraft grade aluminum this case saver was built to protect your fragile engine case and clutch slave cylinder. In addition to the protection it also provides a window to view your front sprocket condition and access to clean/remove debris unlike the stock cover. Each case saver comes with proper OEM KTM hardware.
- KTM 690 Enduro & SMC (Fits all years)
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro & SM (Fits all years)
- Maximum Front Sprocket Size: 15 Teeth
- Fits with Oberon Slave Cylinder
- Fits with Rekluse Slave (yes, you can adjust the slave with the case saver mounted in place)
- Fits with SiguTech Slave
Does NOT fit with AKRAPOVIC header pipe. This header has an extra exhaust tab that uses one of the mounting points of the case saver. (Akrapovice Slip On is Fine)