GL - Siskiyou Panniers
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models.
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Dimensions: 12″ tall X 16″ long X 6″ wide
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
- 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
- Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20″)
- Features cable lock pass through to secure Siskiyou Panniers to parked bike with our 84″ QuickLoop Security Cable or the Steelcore Security Strap
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large draw-string pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Made in U.S.A.
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful mountain range, Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Pannier waterproof soft luggage combines the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages. Rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat. Flexible internal framesheet conforms to array of racks and motorcycle makes/models. Cross-over wings create luggage platform for Dry Bags and gear, add stability and protect seat. Mounts/dismounts in minutes.